Miss Lillian’s NO WAX Chock Paint offers over 150 Beautiful and Vibrant Colors created specifically to restore lost beauty to Furniture or Project. Our Chalk Style Paint is Self Leveling, has a BUILT IN SEALANT (So NO WAXING Needed!), VOC Free, Easy to Spray and Compliments All of Today’s Styles from Classic, Vintage and Antique Finishes to Modern and Trendy.
No Stripping, Sanding, or Waxing Required!
We also Recommend for those ‘high traffic’ pieces (like tables, buffets, end tables…) you add an extra layer of Protection with one of our FINISHING products.
How to Apply Miss Lillian’s NO WAX Chock Paint
MISS LILLIAN’S NO WAX CHOCK PAINT APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS:
Maximum adhesion is achieved by simple prep of the surface.
- Wipe the surface to remove dust and debris. For sticky or oily residue from old polish or spills, clean thoroughly with vinegar and hot water (50:50) and allow to dry.
- High gloss surfaces may require light scuffing for best adhesion. Laminate surfaces or non sandable surfaces, we recommend a thin coat of Uncle Jeff’s ORIGINAL Swamp Mud™. Apply Swamp Mud™ as directed.
- For dark wood pieces, like Cherry and Mahogany, that you want to paint a light color, we recommend applying 2 coats of our Stain Blocking primer,Prevention prior to paint application.
- Shake the jar vigorously
- Open the jar and stir well
- Apply several THIN coats of paint
- Allow paint to dry thoroughly between coats. Drying time is fast, but varies depending on weather conditions such as humidity, etc.
- For high traffic surfaces such as kitchen tables ,we recommend extra protection by applying one of our Luster Topcoats.